Reducing Barriers to Healthcare and Increasing Health Equity
Organizations implement policies, practices, and strategies that reduce barriers to healthcare and promote quality, culturally, and linguistically competent health services that are available and accessible to all persons.
- Community Asset and Needs Assessment
- Data Collection, Management, and Analysis
- Cultural and Linguistic Competence
- Social Determinants of Health
- Working with Specific Populations (race/ethnicity, sexuality, gender, geography, language, literacy, etc).